Professional Photographer William Morton
Shooting professionally since 1991, William has transitioned from consumer portrait photography to specializing in corporate communications. Make no doubt, he is still very much a people photographer. William excels in providing professional images in the B2B world. He loves highlighting professionals “doing what they do.” His specialties range from business headshots to advertising and marketing photography. Because of this Morton Visuals can create images that make you look your best and entice your potential customers. This includes social media content, which can keep your followers coming back. His Chamber of Commerce friends summarize “no weddings, no babies, just business.”
Morton Visuals recently added corporate video services to the available offerings! Take a look at some of our newest videos.
A long-time member of the American Society of Media Photographers, William has served on Boards of Directors in San Diego and Dallas for over 15 years. Since 2009 he has covered San Diego, Los Angeles and Dallas conference and convention photography (as well as numerous other cities nationwide). Events ranged from a few hundred up to 15,000 attendees. His images are used extensively in recapping the event and in marketing the next year’s event. This is because he captures key moments, and that valuable interaction between attendees, sponsors and exhibitors.
We currently split our time, officially becoming “snowbirds.” In the summer months you’ll find us in north Idaho (near Sandpoint, Coeur d’Alene, and not too far from Spokane Washington). In the winter months we’ll be in San Diego. And we still travel back to Dallas for projects!
See some of the recommendations received!
Check out some of the social media reviews from happy customers!
Interested in the more boring details? Here’s a bullet list of some of my history.
- NC native
- Drummer and yearbook photographer in Junior High and High School
- Attended East Carolina University
- Earned a Bachelors degree in IT and an MBA with a focus on Project Management
- Served in the US Navy (on 3 different aircraft carriers, including Desert Shield and Desert Storm, and served Instructor Duty)
- Opened his first portrait studio in 1991 after returning from the (first) Gulf War
- Met his better half Mary in his second studio. Yes, we’re “William & Mary,” like the college.