Team Headshots for the Entire Office
One thing that Morton Visuals does extremely well is photographing headshots of an entire office team. This provides numerous benefits for a company, not the least of which is helping to build trust with your clients. Consistency helps build and reinforce your business brand. It also greatly improves the aesthetic of your company website when you have a uniform look to all of your office staff. Professional headshots done with efficiency also greatly reduces any impact on your team’s productivity, as they minimize the amount of time anyone in the office is away from their work. More importantly in some cases, this saves valuable billable hours!
Office Headshots – The Process
How Morton Visuals Does Headshots
Morton Visuals does a few things to make your team headshots easier, and more cost efficient.
- We bring a studio to the convenience of your offices. Your team doesn’t have to take time out of their day to commute to a studio.
- We schedule your team members at set intervals, so that they can plan for a brief interruption to their normal routine. A 10-minute time-frame has worked best for us.
- We shoot directly to a laptop computer, allowing your team members to see their images as they are captured. If there is something they don’t like — like their hair, the way their clothing is laying, etc. — we can fix it and continue.
- We can even bring a stylist if desired, to powder and fix those stray hairs and make everyone look their best.
- Each person photographed reviews their images on the spot, selecting their favorite. This ensures that each person has a headshot with which they are happy before they get back to work.
- We always include basic retouching on every selected image.
Why We Do Headshots
Ultimately headshot photography is about representing you (and by extension your business) to potential customers in your best light. A good headshot photo that conveys confidence and approachability will make you look more appealing. This is ultimately the goal of all your marketing efforts. Morton Visuals likes to showcase your team in their environment, doing what they do. This natural setting helps your customers visualize what your team members do (and where), and provides a much more clear context versus a generic headshot in front of a white wall. We love making everyone look their best!
All images Copyright William Morton.
Types of Headshots
There are countless ways to present your office headshots. Although we prefer to show some of your environment in your staff headshots, we can also photograph your team on a neutral background. This option is sometimes preferred when the headshots may be used for multiple purposes, including knockouts with no background at all. A neutral background may also make sense when photographing team members from different departments or with different roles. Below are just a few examples of staff headshots we have created for a variety of companies. Note that some have clean backgrounds and some show their office or work environment. We can create any variation for you — whatever look best meets your branding and marketing needs.
Office Headshot Photography Costs
Morton Visuals factors many things in to calculating the costs of location headshot photography. Some of these factors include:
- Static setup (like a studio) or environmental setup — or changing setups
- Total time spent on location
- Total number of staff headshots to be photographed and retouched
- Crew required (Assistant, Digital Tech, Stylist, Makeup Artist, Creative Director) if any
- Delivery timeframe
Morton Visuals likes to collaborate with our clients to determine the best options for their needs. We don’t expect to be — nor want to be — the least expensive option available. Because we are very experienced at what we do, we work very hard to make your office headshot experience an easy one. Our team can come to you to photograph a single person (CEO, etc.) or your entire office staff. The more people we photograph in an office headshots session, the lower the effective cost per person will be.
Headshot Photography Tips
Helpful Articles About Headshots
We regularly post helpful articles in our blog. Here are a few popular articles to describe professional portraits, business headshots, and headshots for your social media profiles.
- Photos for Company Culture: How Corporate Photography Can Enhance Company Culture
- What are the Ingredients for the Perfect Headshot?
- Highlighting Your Team’s Personality Online with Professional Headshots
How to Look Your Best for Your Headshots
We have a handy reference on How to Look Your Best for Your Business Headshot, to ensure that we can make the most of your time. This was generated by a professional makeup artist, who has spent decades making people look their best for headshot photography.