Commercial Video Services
Morton Visuals produces corporate videos for your business marketing. We record video interviews, online commercials, promotional videos and customer testimonials. Morton Visuals gets your message out for your customers, in your voice.
How can corporate video be used for business marketing?
Corporate video is incredibly powerful for marketing businesses. Here are a few ways you can use video to help your business:
- Commercials for your website and social media
- Customer testimonials
- Training videos
- Human Resources training
Read more examples in our blog article: Video for Business.
Customer Testimonial Videos
In a recent blog article we described how customer testimonial videos can increase the returns on your marketing. Customer testimonials are views as a more trustworthy source. And word-of-mouth recommendations carry a lot more weight in consumers’ buying decisions.
Morton Visuals can set up at your location to record several of your recent customers describing their (great) experience with you. Once recorded, these can be edited in to several versions.
- We can create short clips that work well in social media channels. Each one can be trickled out over time, providing not just a single ad or endorsement but a continual stream. Frequency greatly improves the effectiveness of advertising, particularly in social media. And video clips provide that additional social media content that makes your business look more active.
- A full version can sit on your website, with several customers singing your praises. Over time this will be visible to more and more potential customers.
Google has demonstrated a great love for video, as it is more and more favored by online viewers. And YouTube is the #2 search engine in the world. It’s no wonder that video for business is no longer a luxury, but a necessity. Consider the power of a customer testimonial for your marketing.
How Can a Promotional Video Help Business?
We posted a helpful blog article about using video for business. Some of the key uses listed include:
- Commercial videos – yes, just like you see on TV!
- Customer testimonials are incredibly powerful referrals.
- Promotional videos can be seasonal or related to a specific event (like a Labor Day sale).
- Educational content is becoming very popular. Don’t just show a product, but show people how they can use it and make their life better.
- Company training is a new trend, reducing the workload on HR – and ensuring consistency in training.
- Webinars have become the norm over the last year.
- Live-streaming presents the opportunity for real-time engagement.
Think of promotional video in particular to be much more time-sensitive than other video possibilities. Whereas a commercial video may live on your website for a long time, a promotional video tends to be published and advertised heavily for a short period of time. As such it needs to be much more attention-grabbing, and typically much shorter than other videos.
All videos Copyright William Morton.
What is brand storytelling?
Our recent blog article on How to Achieve Brand Storytelling with Video lists the top three most effective brand storytelling videos!
Corporate Video Cost
Corporate video can seem expensive at first glance, but there’s absolutely no substitute to get your message across to your potential customers. Especially when your business is multi-faceted. Video productions can be more simple for a 1-camera setup to record a customer testimonial. However they can be more complex too, such as a multi-camera interview or a “day in the life” type of video (with multiple locations). Morton Visuals can work with you to put together the most effective and cost-efficient solution for your needs.
Interested in discussing how video can benefit your business? Contact us and let’s brainstorm!