Morton Visuals has focused on commercial photography (specifically advertising photography and marketing photography) for the past 12 years. The purpose of advertising and marketing is, quite simply, to help a business sell or promote a product or service. With that goal in mind, Morton Visuals is ready to create commercial photography and video that will help you promote your business, products and services!
What is Commercial Photography?
Commercial photography — or any type of business marketing — is designed to help a business or organization make more money. This is accomplished by helping sell or promote a product or service. Advertising photography typically refers to images used for paid ads in publications and the like. Because of the higher cost of use, advertising photography often has a bigger budget. Marketing often includes collateral uses, from business cards to brochures to online uses like social media and more. Below are some examples of commercial photography and how it may be used.
- “Lifestyle photography” showing professionals at work, doing what they do.
- Annual report photography
- Product photography
- eCommerce websites
- 4-color brochures or catalogs
- Company websites
- Point of Sale displays
- Product packaging
- Transportation industries showing business on the move
- Executive Portraits for publications (see our Business Portraits and Headshots gallery)
- Magazine ads
- Online advertising
- Social media content
- Architectural photography and Real Estate photography
- Food photography
- Business promotion
- Fashion photography
- Event photography – marketing next year’s event (see our Convention and Conference photography gallery)
Essentially any images that are used for advertising, marketing and to promote your business, your products, or your people can be created for you by Morton Visuals.
Helpful Tips for Advertising Photography
See some of our helpful blog articles for more information:
- How Commercial Photography Benefits Corporate Marketing
- Expanding Your Business? How Professional Photography Can Help
- Creating Marketing Photography That Resonates With Consumers
Our national trade organization, the American Society of Media Photographers, has prepared a great PDF on Working with an Assignment Photographer. It answers many questions that you may have.
Want to discuss how we can help? Contact us!