Commercial Photography for Marketing
Morton Visuals has focused on commercial photography for advertising and marketing since 2009. The purpose of advertising and marketing is, quite simply, to help a business sell or promote a product or service. With that goal in mind, Morton Visuals is ready to create photography and video that will help you promote your business, products and services!
What is Marketing Photography?
Marketing is designed to help a business or organization make more money. This is accomplished by helping sell or promote a product or service. Marketing photography typically refers to images used for collateral, some social media, and use other than paid advertising. Below are some examples and how it may be used.
- “Lifestyle photography” showing professionals at work, doing what they do.
- Annual report photography
- Brochures or catalogs
- (Photo) business cards
- Company websites — bio pages, key personnel profiles, etc.
- Transportation industries showing business on the move
- Executive Portraits for editorial publications (see our Business Portraits and Headshots gallery)
- Magazine (or online) Editorials
- Social media content
- Business promotion
- Event photography – marketing next year’s event (see our Convention and Conference photography gallery)
Any images that are used for marketing your business, your products, or your people can be created for you by Morton Visuals!
See some of our helpful blog articles for more information on marketing:
- How Commercial Photography Benefits Corporate Marketing
- Expanding Your Business? How Professional Photography Can Help
- Creating Marketing Photography That Resonates With Consumers
Another great source of information for your company’s marketing efforts can be found from the American Marketing Association, of which we are active members.
Want to discuss how we can help? Contact us!