Live streaming video offers a unique way to connect with an audience. It has been historically popular with gamers, athletes, and musical artists. However, it wasn’t until YouTube got on board that this technology really began to flourish.
You may be wondering: how can the corporate world utilize live streaming?
With the help of an experienced and knowledgeable photography company like Morton Visuals, a well-organized, high-quality live stream event can result in a substantial return on investment.
Benefits of Live Streaming for the Corporate World
- The corporate world is always looking for new ways to connect with their audience and live streaming video is a great way to do that. Here are some of the benefits of live streaming for the corporate world:
- Reach a wider audience: With live streaming video, you can reach a global audience instantly. There is no need to worry about geographical boundaries.
- Engage with your audience: The “live” part of live streaming video allows you to interact with your audience in real-time. This gives you the opportunity to answer questions, address concerns, and build relationships.
- Save time and money: Live streaming video is a cost-effective way to reach your audience.
- Gain insights: With live streaming, you can gain valuable insights into what your audience wants and needs. Use this information to improve your products, services, and overall business strategy
5 Tips for Engaging Your Audience
When you’re live streaming, it’s important to engage with your audience to keep them tuned in. Here are a few tips for doing just that:
- Interact with viewers by talking to them in the comments section. Answer their questions and respond to their comments.
- Get creative with your content to keep viewers engaged. You can do this by incorporating polls, quizzes, or games into your live stream.
- Make sure you’re regularly checking the chat so you don’t miss anything important.
- Encourage viewers to subscribe to your channel and follow you on social media.
- End your live stream by thanking everyone for watching and letting them know when you’ll be back.
How to Market Your Live Streams
In order to market your live streams and ensure that they are successful, there are a few key things that you need to keep in mind. First and foremost, you need to make sure that you promote the event beforehand and that you use the right platforms to do so. Depending on what type of live stream you are doing, it is important that you create a promotion (marketing) plan that focuses on reaching your target audience. For example, if you are doing a live music performance, then it would make sense to promote it on social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram as well as other music-related sites and forums. Additionally, you should also consider using paid advertisements to reach new potential viewers.
Once your promotion plan is in place, you need to ensure that the actual live stream itself is of high quality. This includes making sure the audio and video are of good quality and that there aren’t any technical issues that could affect the viewing experience. Additionally, it is important to interact with viewers during the stream either through chat or through audio/video communication in order to keep them engaged. Finally, after the live stream has ended, be sure to analyze how successful it was and make adjustments accordingly for future streams.
We often discuss how important photography is when connecting with consumers. Lifestyle photography and professional headshots allow the public to get a first impression.
Live streaming video takes this a step further, letting people get to know you and ask some burning questions. If they like and trust you, then you may gain a few more brand believers. And there is nothing more powerful in the world of marketing than a passionate customer.
Learn more about live streaming with Morton Visuals by getting in touch with us today.