In order to achieve brand storytelling with videos, it is important to understand what brand storytelling is and how to craft a story that will resonate with your audience.
Brand storytelling is the act of sharing a company’s or individual’s story in a way that engages the audience and creates an emotional connection. A good brand story will be relatable, entertaining, and informative. It should also be authentic and reflect the values of the company or individual.
When crafting a brand story for video, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, consider who your audience is and what they would like to see. Next, think about what makes your company or product unique and how you can highlight that in your story. Finally, be sure to keep it concise and make sure the overall message is clear.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be well on your way to creating a brand story that resonates with your audience and helps you achieve your business goals! And Morton Visuals can help you with that video production.
Benefits of using video content for your brand
Video content is an excellent way to tell your brand story and connect with your audience. Here are some benefits of using video content for your brand:
- Videos are engaging and can capture attention more effectively than other types of content.
- They can help you communicate your message more clearly and concisely.
- Videos can add a human element to your brand and help you connect with your audience on a more personal level.
- They can be repurposed and used in multiple ways, such as on social media, on your website, or in email marketing campaigns.
- Videos can be an effective way to drive traffic to your website or blog.
- Videos can boost SEO efforts and help you rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Video content is highly shareable, which can help increase brand awareness and reach.
The top 3 most effective brand storytelling videos
There are many different types of videos that can be used for brand storytelling, but some are more effective than others. Here are the three top types of videos (according to Forbes magazine) for achieving brand storytelling.
There’s no better way to achieve brand storytelling than through video. A good video tells a story that engages the viewer and leaves a lasting impression.
There are many different ways to use video for brand storytelling. You can use video to introduce your company or product, to tell a customer story, or to show how your product is used. You can also use video to educate your audience about your industry or to share your company’s values.
No matter what approach you take, there are some essential elements that all great brand storytelling videos have in common. They are:
- A strong central message that aligns with your brand identity
- Engaging visuals that capture attention and evoke emotion
- A compelling narrative that draws viewers in and keeps them engaged
- A call to action that inspires viewers to take the next step
Video is a powerful way to tell your brand story. But, before you start shooting, there are a few things you need to keep in mind to make sure your video is on point.
To help you get started, we’ve put together a quick tutorial on how to achieve brand storytelling with videos. Follow these tips and you’ll be well on your way to creating engaging, informative videos that will help build your brand.
- Know Your Audience
The first step to creating any piece of content, whether it’s a blog post or a video, is understanding who your audience is. What are their needs and wants? What pain points are they trying to solve? When you know the answers to these questions, you can create content that resonates with them and helps them achieve their goals.
- Keep It Short & Sweet
People have short attention spans, especially when they’re watching videos online. That’s why it’s important to keep your videos short and sweet. Get straight to the point and deliver your message in an engaging way. If you can do this in under two minutes, even better!
- Be Authentic & Transparent
Your audience wants to see the real you, so don’t be afraid to show some personality in your videos. Be authentic and transparent, and let them get to know the people behind the brand. This will help build
Demonstrations are a great way to show off your product or service in action. They allow you to highlight the features and benefits of what you’re offering in a way that is both visual and informative. Often by showing people how they can use a product you will increase their desire to have that product, without seeming “salesy.” I’ve personally noticed a distinct trend from photo retailers to include education as a part of their marketing.
Demonstrations also serve as continuing education, which can inspire customer loyalty.
Statistics back up the popularity of video
If you’re still not convinced video is something you need as part of your marketing strategy, check out these statistics:
- Consumers only retain about 10% of information when it’s presented via text vs. 95% when it’s in video format.
- 86% of people who answered a Wyzowl survey would like to see more brand videos.
- Users spend 88% more time on websites that contain video content.
- 72% of Instagram users have bought a product after watching a video ad.
If done right, consumers will feel like a part of something important when you invest in brand storytelling through video. They will want to share your story. In fact, social media users are 2x more likely to share videos with friends and family than any other type of content. This holds true whether you are in Sandpoint, Coeur d’Alene or San Diego.
Contact Morton Visuals to discuss telling your brand story through video today!