We have already discussed how lifestyle photography can benefit a company, whether in North Idaho or elsewhere, by giving them the opportunity for brand storytelling. If photos have that kind of marketing power, just imagine how beneficial video can be when raising brand awareness.
While lifestyle photos allow consumers to get a feel for your business and the philosophy behind your company, video allows you to speak directly to them. This leaves little to no room for misinterpretation.
The top three most effective brand storytelling videos are:
- Testimonials: Customers want to hear firsthand experiences from their peers.
- Tutorials: Teach customers how to perform a task. Incorporate a service or product that you offer and explain exactly how it can benefit them in their daily life.
- Demonstrations: If someone needs to know how to use a product, they’re most likely to search for an instructional video first.
If you’re still not convinced video is something you need as part of your marketing strategy, check out these statistics:
- Consumers only retain about 10% of information when it’s presented via text vs. 95% when it’s in video format.
- 86% of people who answered a Wyzowl survey would like to see more brand videos.
- Users spend 88% more time on websites that contain video content.
- 72% of Instagram users have bought a product after watching a video ad.
If done right, consumers will feel like a part of something important when you invest in brand storytelling through video. They will want to share your story. In fact, social media users are 2x more likely to share videos with friends and family than any other type of content. This holds true whether you are in Sandpoint, Coeur d’Alene or San Diego.
Contact Morton Visuals to discuss telling your brand story through video today!